Friday, October 15, 2010

On our way

My passport did arrive at about 700 this morning - thank you Fed Ex guy!!! I've had the opportunity to hear many funny (only in hindsight) stories from people in similar situations. It is nice to know that you are not alone when you do something stupid. I also am proud that I don't have the most expensive passport in history - someone had to spend 1500 to fly to London the day after Christmas to renew a British passport prior to a trip from the US to St. Lucia. By the way, I am using Ryan's blogger account because it was already set up but all of these posts will be done by Christy. Now I just wonder about the French rail strike which has been going on since Oct 12. Can't find any current news about the situation. We are to board a train to Bayeux 3 hours after landing in Paris Saturday morning...what an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment